Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Goals

Not a very creative title, I know, but I just want to get these up here so I have some accountability. Anyway, here are my goals for this year. I may try to be a little more specific on some of them in the future, but for now they will do:

Personal:
-Read through the Bible reading plan I started each month
-Work out 4-5 times/week (once Felicity comes and I get the okay)
-Read 1 non-fiction book/month. This month I've read one already, so I am reading another one.
-Only check Facebook 1 time/day. I know that is ridiculous but I think I spend too much time on there.

Family:
-Have at least one date night/month with Joe
-Do one craft/new activity with V each week
-Teach V her ABCs by March

Home:
-Follow chore planner. I bought a downloadable one off the internet and it is really nice; it breaks everything down so it's more manageable and already in list form.
-Stick to our budget!!! This one will get more specific but for now I just wanted something down on paper about it.

We will see how all these go. I think they are fairly doable. Time to clean the V up from lunch.

No comments: