Monday, March 10, 2008

I just can't get started...

For the few who have been checking for an updated blog, here it is.  Maybe the title is inappropriate now, as I have started this blog three or four times and have not yet made it past the first paragraph.  Today may be my lucky day.

Anyway, being that it's 5:58 a.m. and I slept for approximately 5 hours in the last 36, this may not make much sense, so bear with me.

I guess a lot has happened since I last blogged.   New developments in the Martin household include:  Joe's car completely died, my car is completely fixed:), the apartment is in process of being painted, I got a day-shift position, and Riley is no longer allowed on our bed.  That last one was only added due to me being lazy and not wanting to go back and restructure my sentence.  I guess that is sort of a new development anyway!  

It seems like this year (I can't believe I'm writing this after all three months of it) has been a mixture of blessings and, well, frustrations, but it has been sort of neat to see how God has provided for us through everything.  Joe and I have both been on a spiritual roller coaster over the past 2 years and even at our lowest points God has taken care of our every need.  I was just telling my grandma today that if all the events that have taken place in 2008 for Joe and I had taken place in 2007, we would not have made it financially.  So praise God that He is faithful even when we are not!  

Now that I have written another completely random blog, I will try and get some sleep.  This blog is dedicated to Beth, as I know she will appreciate the time and thought that was put into it:)

1 comment:

Beth said...

yay! i loved the update and i'm honored by the dedication. was it only because i scolded you on my blog, or have you not seen that yet?

:)