Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's time...

...for an update! I figure after almost 9 months of not posting, I really should be more regular as far as updating this thing. Even if no one reads it, it IS sort of cathartic.

Since my last post, we have:

-had a baby
-traveled to Michigan more times than I can count
-started a new job (Joe)
-started leading a community group for church
-lost a grandparent (me)
-hosted our first Thanksgiving meal for family and friends

It's been a fairly busy 8-9 months. Verity will be 6 months on the 17th and is teething. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful baby girl.


This is from a few months ago, but Joe has all the recent pics on his computer so this will have to do.

It's also time for me to go to bed, but there will be more in the near future. Near meaning within the next week or two, not the next year or two.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Nice use of "cathartic"! :) Welcome back to blog land!